The following is an important update from CSNTM.
The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (CSNTM) is excited to announce the creation of an International Advisory Board of experts in New Testament manuscript studies, library sciences, and digital preservation from leading international institutions. This board will facilitate the Center’s digitization efforts around the world. Greek New Testament manuscripts are in more than 250 sites worldwide, and this global team will help to see them digitized and made available for all to study.
The members of the International Advisory Board are:
- Athanasios Antonopoulos – Faculty of Social Theology, School of Theology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Emanuel Contac – Faculty Member, Pentecostal Theological Institute, Bucharest
- Simon Crisp – Coordinator for Scholarly Editions and Translation Standards, United Bible Societies
- Fionnula Croke – Director, Chester Beatty Library, Dublin
- J. Keith Elliott – Emeritus Professor of New Testament Textual Criticism, University of Leeds
- Brendan Haug – Assistant Professor of Classical Studies and Archivist of the Papyrology Collection, University of Michigan
- Larry Hurtado – Emeritus Professor of New Testament Language, Literature and Theology, School of Divinity (New College), University of Edinburgh
- Christos Karakolis – Associate Professor at Faculty of Theology, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- David C. Parker – Edward Cadbury Professor of Theology and Director of the Institute for Textual Scholarship and Electronic Editing, University of Birmingham
- Ekaterini Tsalompuni – Assistant Professor of the New Testament at the School of Social and Pastoral Theology at the Faculty of Theology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Peter Williams – Warden, Tyndale House, Cambridge; Affiliated Lecturer, University of Cambridge
- Stavros Zouboulakis – President of the Board of Directors, National Library of Greece and Chairman, Artos Zois